NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Full of Sunshine

The other night at work I got a lamp that simulates real sunshine. It has got to be one of the best things I've ever gotten myself. I've had it on all day when I'm in my room since I got it It's definitely a lot cheaper than going tanning and doesn't result in cancer...

On another note, I'm going up to Theron's house for Christmas this year. He's coming over tonight so we can open presents with him and then we're going to my grandparents house to have dinner and open presents over there, and then we leave for his house. Tomorrow his dad's family and his mom's sister and boyfriend are coming over. I'm excited to be a part of their family Christmas.

Before I get to the crappy part of the last couple of days, I just want to wish you all Merry Christmas!
<3

Ah, and now to my family drama...
After a three hour talk with Mike the other night, he decided to play a game with Kelsey called who can hit the softest. Well, all of us being innocent, we thought it was gonna be a nice game. So she barely touches him, he says "You win" and hits her as hard as he fucking can. She has a terrible bruise on her arm, most of it not having any color yet because of how hard he hit her. We were all upset when he hit her, but didn't realize how very hard it was. I'm not entirely sure of the outcome last night, but there was a serious fight between my parents and him about hitting her and being respectful.

I hope he leaves. Nothing has been peaceful since he got here, and all he does is cause more drama than we've ever had here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.