NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Post of 2007

It's true!

Adult Swim's contract to show Futurama ends tonight. :( I really love that show and it's so sad that I won't be able to watch it all the time. It's been really nice to watch the marathons on all weekend, but the last episode they're showing ends tonight at 10. I'm going to try and find the seasons on DVD so I can watch them whenever I want.

So at work yesterday morning, I ended up fixing my knee in the worst way possible. My foot got caught on a box when I was climbing over one of the conveyor belt things in the stockroom that I have to climb over to get to my stock.I hit right by my knee really hard and it instantly swelled. Here's what it looks like now. The weird black things are because my camera phone sucks, haha.

Pretty bad right? My theory is all the pressure that had built up in my knee got released into the bruise, because my knee is 100% better now.

On a super happy note, I get to see Theron tonight. He's picking me up from work and coming over for the night. I'm so glad that both of us have tomorrow off to be able to spend together. After that, I know for sure that I'll be able to see him on the 10th for dinner and after he moves back into his dorm a week later. And no, it's not because he's sooo sweet that I have to see him sparingly.

Well I'm off to shower before work. Enjoy your last day of the year!

1 comment:

Adam said...

You switch phone numbers or just being a flake about getting back to me? ;-).

Gimme a call at some point so I can wish you a Happy New Year! Was going to tonight but ended up sleeping through it :-P.

Glad to hear you'll be seeing Theron soon -- I know how happy that makes you.

Anywho, talk to you soon (right? :-P).

-Adam