NOW DEFUNCT :(

Friday, December 14, 2007

Cookie Dough

and sparkling apple juice don't mix. Maybe a ham sandwich would fare better?


I'm having a lazy day.

Last night I finished The Time Traveler's Wife. It has to be the best book I've ever read. I was so entangled in Care and Henry's lives that now I feel so lonely. Sure, now I'm going to read the Amber Chronicles, but it's not the same. Clare isn't waiting and hoping for Henry to return; Henry isn't narrowly escaping death and maim. Ah, the depression that strikes once people you feel so close to are out of your life for good. It's almost like they're both died... or perhaps I'm Clare, waiting by the window for my Henry to come back in the form of a movie.

The most productive thing I've done today is take a shower. I just feel no need to get out of bed and do something important. I'll do some cleaning and laundry here in a few, then put music on my stepbrother's mp3 player so he doesn't bug me anymore about it. Maybe study for Calculus? Eh, maybe not. I'll try anyway.

What does my weekend hold?

Well, in the morning I have to stop by my education classroom to pick up the last of my graded assignments and get my final grade. Then Theron and I are probably going to run to Half Price Books to grab his sister's Christmas present. Sunday I get to finish my Christmas shopping with extra discounts at work.

Monday night my 'little brother' Will goes back to Chicago. He's going to Concordia next semester, so I won't get to see him as often. So sad. :(

I don't like school-less time. I feel like I have no purpose. Maybe it'll be better with working. I hope.

No comments: