NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, November 26, 2007

Hee hee....

Theron's so cute.

This morning, he texts me (in the middle of my music alarm, which was playing "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morissette no less) and asks me if I want him to come pick me up. I think it was the best way to wake up, with the exception of turning over and staring into his gorgeous brown eyes or looking at his sleepy face.

He could be doing so many other things with his time... but he's not... he's with me. He's holding me, cuddling me, being so gentle. He always pushes me to be better, to do my homework, to get stuff done early, to clean my room.

I missed him so much this weekend. Granted, I was working most of the time, but when I was home it was like I had no clue what I wanted to do. I did some homework, watched some TV, spent time with my family... played Lego Star Wars :)

Here is what I'm thankful for...



  • Kelsey - No matter how much we fight and act like we hate each other, I hope you know that I wouldn't be the same without you. I love you soooo much. I'm sorry that I don't spend as much time with you as I should. I had so much fun being your big sister all weekend, and your bff! You can kick my ass on Guitar Hero any day!

  • Mom - I love you. I hope that you feel better soon. I'm so thankful that you made it through the night. Please sleep and try to get better. I'll take care of what I can as far as cooking okay? You need to take care of you now, so you can get back to taking care of the rest of us. X-P

  • Dad - You're super awesome! I'm sad that we don't get to spend that much time together, but I'm so glad that you're in my life.

  • Nicki - You make everyday at work worth it. You are the funnest and the silliest gal I know (well, okay, maybe tied with Mama Latonya :). Thanks for all you do to try and make work funner!

  • Latonya - I know you're probably not gonna read this, but you are so much fun hun. I love being at work with you because we're always on the same page and always know what to do to get stuff done. You really are like a second mommy to me, and I wanna thank you for listening to me blab on and on about Theron and his cuteness, and for giving me advice.

  • Nate & Norene & Girls - I miss you guys so much. I wish that we were still around each other. I'm so excited for Munkey to graduate and be a teacher. Your girls are growing up so fast. They're so adorable and I miss every second of everyday that I used to spend with them, and you two too!

  • Nette & Kiddles - I miss you guys. I worry about you a lot. You're so far away, and we don't talk as often as I wish we did. Jonathan, I can remember when you were just a teeny baby. You're such a good kid, and a great big brother. Micah, you're a princess!

  • Gramma Patty - I miss you more than you'll ever know. Who else is gonna pick me up after finals and go shopping with me? Get me Dairy Queen? Talk about mommies? I love you!

  • Theron - You brighten my days and light up my nights. You make everything I've been through worth it. I don't know what I did to be so lucky to get you, but I'll never question it. There aren't even words to describe you - that's what I resort to neology. I love how you push me to be better, how you cheer me up in two seconds, the way you look at me that just screams "I love you!". You make me want to be a better person - clean my room, do my homework, work harder. You keep me on the right track. I know that it's only been two months, but it feels like forever. I feel like I'm myself around you. You are the sweetest, kindest, gentlest man I've ever met, not to mention the most handsome, silliest, and adorable one too! You are more than I could've ever asked more, more than I could've even hoped for - you're my dream come true. I love you so much. I adore you. Be with me, not just now, but for an indeterminate amount of time... forever even. If there's one big thing that this whole weekend away taught me, it's that I can't be without you. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to. You're the only person who knows exactly what I'm thinking, exactly what to say, exactly what to do to make everything seem perfect, even if it isn't. The way you hold me, put your arms around me, kiss me... I've never seen anyone be so sweet. I love you more than you will ever know Mister Sir.


I'm thankful for so much more, but I suppose I can't find the words to say it. Even if I could, would you really want to read a blog 10 miles long? I wouldn't. X-P

No comments: