NOW DEFUNCT :(

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Scheduling for next semester

I finished. And, just in case you wanted to know, here's my schedule.

REL106 Sec B Understanding Religion Prof Boykin -MT-RF- 10:00a-10:50a
REL316 Sec A Judaism, Christianity, and Islam Prof Boykin -MT-RF- 11:00a-11:50a
MUS158 Sec A Rock Music: Roots and History Prof Carpenter -M--R-- 02:00p-03:50p
HIS203 Online The American Civil War Prof Herdegen Online

The first two classes are gonna be fun, cos they're with my Asian Religions professor. Everyone knows I love rock music, so that'll be good too. Plus, it satisfies the only LSP I have yet to fulfill. AND Theron says the Civil War class is pretty easy and fun. So I'm stoked.

Now that I got that done and some of my other homework out of the way, I'm gonna get ahead on some other homeworks.

KK

No comments: