NOW DEFUNCT :(

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I should...

not be multitasking while doing homework, but oh well.

I really like my Asian Religions class, and my decision to switch over to Religious Studies as a major. I think I finally found my niche.

I halfway told Grrr off yesterday, and Latanya totally did. I hope that she isn't going to get fired. Grrr tried to make some joke to me about me not having a doctor's note for my OCD/Perfectionism, and it totally offended me. So I said no right? And she says, "Well it must not be THAT bad then." So, I got all up in her face about it. "No, Grrr, that just means I don't have insurance or enough money to get you a doctor's note." Ha! She ignored my comment.

I stopped by Tallinger's last night to get an application, filled it out, and hopefully the other girl she hired isn't going to work out (I'm a horrible, horrible person!). I can't wait to get away from Kmart, even if that means less money. Ugh.

Theron left me the cutest messages when I was at work the other day. It was super cute even! I really like writing about him on here, because I'm bragging about him, but he gets to see it too. It's kinda fun, cos I think mayhaps he gets embarrassed about it... Then again maybe not.

Well, since I've not multitasked my homework at all, I'm gonna go finish the reading for class in a half hour...

Toodles

No comments: