NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

So the rest of my Halloween went well.

Theron and I went trick or treating with my friend Nicki and her kids. Well, we didn't actually trick or treat, but we went around with them in any case. Her kids are really fun to be around.

I didn't wear any extra clothes last night whilst trick or treating though... When I finally got home, I was frozen right down to the bone. Brrr! Before Theron headed home, he piled 6 or 7 blankets on me - all the spare ones we could find... I still am a little cold, but mostly better.

I'm supposed to work tonight from 130-6. I think I'm gonna call in though, because I don't feel that good, like I could give 100%ish, and if Grrr's there tonight, she'll chew my ass out for being slow and not moving at her pace. Nicki said she was in a terrible mood yesterday, and I doubt that'll change anytime soon. Nonetheless, I'm gonna call in after my class.

I found out that if I eat a snacky breakfast in Calc, it's impossible for me to fall asleep. I think maybe I should do that from now on. And maybe my homework would be good too. I gots a lot of catching up to do before our test next Thursday.

On a much brighter note,

I had my advising meeting today. Found out that the school gave me SPA201 and 202, so I don't have to take a language. Also, they gave me HIS105 and 106, so I've fulfilled that for a history minor. Just four more classes and I'll have it! Yay!

You HAVE to read the comment on the blog that I posted yesterday. Theron made up a new version to the Bubbly song which is pretty cute. Click here to see it.

No comments: