NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, November 5, 2007

Ahhh, the weekend update...

So my weekend was alright, I suppose. I've been super busy... well, and super lazy.

Saturday went well enough. Aside from getting some stuff at the store, there wasn't a whole lot of eventful stuff. Theron and I cleaned my room. It was nice to have him there to help motivate me, but at the same time, I feel bad... I should be able to motivate myself... I'm just super lazy and lethargic, I suppose. X-P

Oregon whomped Arizona State Saturday night, moving them to the number 3 spot in BCS standings. They play Arizona there Thursday night and in UCLA the Saturday after next before coming back home to play the civil war game against Oregon State. This game is legendary, for those of you who have no clue about it. Almost every year, these are the first tickets to get sold out. Go ducks!

We made dirt cake Saturday night, which was supremely fun. I got to crush all the loverly Oreos, but I didn't do a great job... We put sooo many gummy worms in there. I think the piece I had last night had like 5 or 6 in it!

Sunday was a terriblie day at work. I found out the price changer girl - who never does her job right - and my boss were talking about how I never do my job right. Between that, and then price changer girl telling me that I'm not allowed to put up the ad signs unless they're ringing up right, even though it's HER job to put them in the damn computer, I've just about had it. Poor Latanya was standing there listening to stupid girl talk to me like that, and SHE almost walked out. No one there is happy. Everyone is tired of trying to pretend, and our boss doesn't treat anyone right at all. She actually said to me the other day that this is not a job that requires thinking!!! I turned to Morgan (one of the newer girls), and she was just as floored as I was. I'm a college student - I've been trained for years TO think! Not gonna stop just stupid lady says so. It was so bad that, when I got off work, Theron and I drove around looking for places that were hiring. I'm gonna go apply at Tallinger's tonight after work. I know it'll probably mean a dock in pay, but I'll take it as long as the atmosphere is a little bit better.

Last night, Theron and I ate a whole box of cereal for dinner. It was pretty amusing, I thought.

On an even worse note, my arthritis is being terrible. I'm trying not to show it in front of Theron, because I don't want to freak him out or look like a complete doofus. I don't think it's gonna stop being this way for a while now though, so maybe it's time to break out the crazy tape.

I keep dropping things midway through holding on to them... My eyes are starting to get funky again... I actually had to get eye drops the other day. My ankle, which was already bad from me twisting it trying to be all cool and sportsy (which was a bad move, knowing my klumsiness), is hurting worse now. Thankfully, that's the only joint that's being attacked right now, but it's my friggin' ankle! Not a good thing to have problems with. Hopefully it gets better soon, but seeing as it's getting colder and colder, I highly doubt that'll happen. I had to start taking my Aleve again, which means I'm gonna start getting sick to my stomach.

Excitingly though, the main gene responsible for Rheumatoid Arthritis was found in the past couple of days. Maybe there'll be a cure or better treatment by the time I have kids so that they don't have to go through as much of this as I have. It's bad enough to have watched my little sister get sicker... I don't want to see this happen to anyone anymore. Stupid pain, grrrr!

No comments: