NOW DEFUNCT :(

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Post - woohoo!

So this is my blog. I'm sure you've stumbled over it accidentally while trying to search serious "How To"s, but this'll help you, trust me.

A lil bit about me...
I'm 19, in college majoring in math and education. Someday I'll have a classroom full of high school students thinking I'm either insane or genius. I've got an awesome boyfriend who also blogs on here, about baseball (his other love). We've been together a month as of last Saturday, and I totally feel perfect around him. I love music (my equivalent to his baseball). I sing, compose, write, play the piano - which I taught myself for the most part. I'm always singing or listening, so in essence, it's my life. I have Still's Disease (also known as Systemic Onset Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis). My life is centered around the things I can and can't do, although I tend to push myself a lot to feel more normal. I'll put more about it in an about me section I suppose.

The purpose...
of this blog is to offer some insight into how it is to be a giggly & giddy go-getter with a million things on her mind, working almost full time at (suc)Kmart and going to school full time. It'll have advice & hints on how to make it through the hard days, celebrations on the good, and commentaries on the normal. It'll chronicle my JRA, be a guide for people who need help managing pain, and for those interested in making a journey to self-discovery. I'm just starting on my path into Buddhism, taking a class about Asian Religions at school. But, I'm growing more and more certain everyday that it's the right path for me.

I would love to get any feedback on any of my posts. My email is kwhiggitywhiggitywhack@gmail.com. Feel free to email me at anytime. Fun addy, huh? X-P

No comments: