NOW DEFUNCT :(

Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, shucks...

Oh Brewers... Poor CC. I wish that they would've taken him out earlier. I love the guy, but clearly he wasn't playing well - leaving him in didn't help us at all or his self-esteem any. I felt like Sveum forgot Yost was gone... Hopefully it's not the last we see of him and we can end on a good note.

So Saturday we should win - I won't say we will again in case it's me that's cursing them. Ueck is throwing out the first pitch, which might help give the guys some motivation?

True to the "you are what you eat" theory, Fielder says he's garbage (of course I'm kidding, I love the fluffy guy). I honestly hope that he doesn't believe that because it's not going to help him - or the team - mentally at all.

For more on the subject, you can visit KLSnow's Frosty Mug at Brew Crew Ball. I stole his links, but it's okay since I cited it. :) Oh the joys of college history papers...

Ohhhh and you know how Ryan Braun was blogging about the post-season run? I missed the one after the first game, but here's the latest installment (don't mind my advertisements). He says that there hasn't been a drop in confidence, but, as much as I love him (yes, I love everybody), I highly doubt that's the case. I even have a drop in confidence and I don't play for them! Although, if Bush can't pitch well Saturday night, I might just sneak out of work and into the bullpen... I can make it to home plate at least.

No comments: