NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, October 6, 2008

So the Brewers lost

Ryan Braun is staying classy, as are all of the Brewers. Most athletes like that nowadays seem to be an exception, which I think is so sad.

We had a great year - heck, we made the playoffs! In the end, the Phillies were just a better team. If they hadn't won the first two games, I'm sure we'd still be in it right now. Congrats to them and I hope they do some good out there.

Over at Brew Crew Ball, we're already starting to get excited about next year - I guess that's the great thing about sports, there's always another season. More talk about Sabathia is starting to happen - Will we keep him? Should we ditch injury-ridden Sheets and pick up Sabathia, or should we rest our laurels on Sheets and Gallardo again? Personally - and I love Ben, don't get me wrong - I think it's time to pick up CC if he's willing to stick around. Look at how much he's done for our team! I honestly don't think we'd have made it as far as we did without him. He is so classy and such a great example for the rest of our young team. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to donate so we can keep Ben & CC. We'll see what Mark Attanasio decides to do.

I'll definitely be following Brewers news in the off-season and I hope you will too.

On a fun non-baseball note: I have the first cold of the season... and I hate it. Being allergic to pretty much all cold medicine (aside from cough drops) is just making my life a living hell :(

No comments: