NOW DEFUNCT :(

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh Ringo!

Ringo Starr is refusing to answer anymore fan mail or sign anymore autographs because he is "too busy."

I can understand you not wanting to answer every letter my friend, or sign every autograph, but the fans are what getcha money! If you don't do nice things for them, then you probably aren't going to do as well in the pop industry. McCartney is going to outsell you again, not just because he's a better musician (haha) but because he's nice to the fans.

At least you put a cut off date on your refusals. In the meantime though, I bet you're going to get a lot of 'great dislike' mail (I won't say hate, because nothing can make me hate a Beatle) with people being all sad that you don't like them anymore!

Unfortunately, having fans is part of the game. You have to please them, since they pay your checks. But, good luck Ringo. Hopefully you get what you want out of this not wanting to be so busy business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for that ever valuable autograph I was dreaming of.

Kirsten Schultz said...

You can still get an autograph as long as it's there before the 20th, but good luck with that.