NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Have A Thing For Odd News

It's just too fun to not blog about.

Here's the weirdest news of all - David Spade is a dad. Not only that, no, but the mother is a Playboy Playmate?! Weird. The baby was born in late August. Hopefully, her doctor wasn't like this guy.

New Jersey is one crazy ass place. I think it's pretty sad that the youngest daughter has to raise all those kids now. But, thank g-d she wasn't home so that someone can take care of them.

This couple's will seems more like one that would've been left by an angry parent. However, I can see that the husband really never felt supported by his brother. I wonder what Robert thinks about all this now that his brother's dead and buried?

Oh! And breaking news! He Kexin, the little Chinese gymnast, is underage! Big surprise there. I doubt the Olympic Committee even cares right now, otherwise they'd have found out.

It always breaks my heart to see children treated poorly. That's a big part of why the following stories bother me.

An older couple in Arizona kept their grandson in a closet. Unlike Harry Potter, this young child was not allowed to attend school, play, have friends - anything. He was barely allowed out of the closet and barely given food. He weighs a mere 48 pounds at age nine.

You'd think if you were having a class sleepover that security would be pretty tight right? Or at least that the guardians on site would sleep in shifts in case the kids needed potty help or something. Unfortunately, this class down under didn't think about that. I want to know what the hell these guys were doing in the building, let alone waiting in the toilet. I think that they knew someone female was gonna have to use the bathroom during the night, and when it was a little girl that just made them happier. I hope that she is okay.

No comments: