NOW DEFUNCT :(

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

That's Hot

I was wondering when Paris Hilton would respond to McCain's celebrity ad. Her energy plan is actually not that bad.

Funnyordie is hilarious for one big reason - Will Ferrell. He has got to be my favorite actor, but when he teams up with John C. Reily, it's magical.

Researchers found around 125,000 Western lowland gorillas in the Congo region. I think that's just proof that nature can help protect and hide animals from hunting when there's not 8 million people trying to hunt them down. I wish that humans could stop interfering with nature so much.

The Brewers won last night by a huge margin. It was a nice game to watch, but the games where we get a huge lead early on always get a little boring to watch. Hopefully tonight will be a good win.

Tomorrow I have my first dentist appt in a million years. Yay for insurance!

No comments: