NOW DEFUNCT :(

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Whole Week Has Been Full O' Suckitude

Like, seriously.

I had a dentist appointment at the Marquette Dental School and it sucked. The lady basically called me a big fat cow. :( I'm in the middle of writing a complaint letter. She didn't take me seriously at all and it was upsetting and demeaning. I didn't expect the red carpet to be rolled out, but at least some sort of respect.

I was supposed to go to the fair on Friday with Theron and his mama. Not only did we not go, but the water heater in his house sprung a leak and his mama is sick!

Oh, and then today was the Brewers block party. We got there at about 1030 and spent roughly two hours in Braun's line (no, we didn't try for anyone else's autograph) and didn't get to see him at all! We were only maybe 10 minutes away. If they'd just stayed an extra fifteen minutes, everything would've been fine. But no, not only did they not show up until 1130 (which I guess is normal), but they barely stayed long enough to get anything done.

Theron snuck around and got me some pictures while I was waiting in line. Enjoy.



An awesome picture of me and my sunglasses. Theron's hot torso is reflected.



Bernie Brewer and fans.


Riske, Torres, and Counsell on stage during the Q&A session.


Braun signing OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF!!!1!

No comments: