NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Dark Knight Revisited

So my parents and I went to see 'The Dark Knight' tonight. They hadn't been to a movie in years and all my raving somehow got to them when our schedules kinda matched for once.

I missed the dedication to Heath and Conway Wickliffe, but apparently it was on a little card, like that the Joker hands out. I'm still a little peeved, but oh well. If there was more of a dedication, Heath fans wouldn't be able to pay attention to the film... and Heath haters would be all fired up.

There was a posse of teens next to me talking until I shooshed them not even halfway into the movie. Five minutes before the end, one of them got on their cell phone. I swear to God, I payed $10 to see the movie again NOT to hear "Yeah, you can come pick us up now" and other such mumblings. The girls kept throwing each others' flip flops around too. Seriously, I can't imagine why kids act like that.

My burn is starting to bubble a little in the chest and my right knee. I got some Aloe Vera lotion AND spray though, so the peeling shouldn't be that bad in the end. My arms are amazingly tan now. :)

2 comments:

Theron Schultz said...

Heath! HATE HATE HATE HATE! HATE HATE HATE HATE! HATE HATE HATE HATE! HATE HATE HATE HATE! HATE HATE HATE HATE! HATE HATE HATE HATE!

Oh, you didn't mean the candy bar?

Kirsten Schultz said...

Don't be hatin' y'all