NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hefty Fines

I apologize for my long absence once again. All my free time has been going to organizing school stuff and finding cute things for my dorm room... not to mention a weekend away at Theron's.

Air Canada might face some fines should there be an accident where a life vest would save a passenger's life who dies in the future. It's removing the life vests from the airplanes it controls in order to save money on fuel and lose some weight. Seems to me that you should work on getting bigger planes than losing precautionary measures that can save lives.

The Dalai Lama is in the hospital! He'll be fine, just undergoing some tests for a bout of abdominal discomfort.

AND this ridiculous spider killed a family dog. I feel bad for them, but honestly the guy with the arm bite on this page seems more worse off.

Speaking of worse off, this baby's cancer was diagnosed simply from a picture. How amazing is that?

No comments: