NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, August 7, 2008

How Unap-peeling

So I am majorly peeling now. It's pretty gross. At least I was able to stop my knees from peeling.

Morgan Freeman and his wife are getting a divorce. I wonder if that has anything to do with the mysterious lady passenger in the car accident from a few days ago...

You gotta love Oregon, even if you weren't raised there like I was. Where else can a man get pizza and KFC for a guilty plea in a murder case? It was a smart idea, though I'm not sure that the costs of feeding the man fast food for life with be less than it would've cost for a trial.

Archaeologists think they've found The Theater used by Shakespeare. It's a pretty neat story, but maybe it won't be to people not related to the Bard.

Oh... What am I forgetting today? Hmm...

Oh yeah, I guess this Brett Favre guy is gonna play for the Jets this upcoming season. Thank God, because I was really getting tired of the Santa Claus-ian coverage of Brett's every move. Of they're gonna cover him like that, I expect presents.

No comments: