NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, May 8, 2008

School's Out for Summer

So nice! Although I know that I'll miss it a bunch over the summer.

I spent this whole past week with Theron, soaking up the sun, playing catch, and playing this super awesome game.It was really nice to have off of work too. Needless to say though, I really haven't been on the computer since Saturday. It was really weird to drive to Carroll tonight and see how very empty it was. I'm sure it felt emptier knowing that Theron was home. Oh well, it'll be busy this weekend at least.

I've been debating what to holler when Theron is up getting his diploma on Sunday, but all I can think of is "Whoo!" It's lame, I know, but I'll be next to his parents, so I have to keep it a little closer to PG-13 than I'd like. Maybe "I love you!"? I dunno, that seems a little weird. Hmph.

Even though I asked Susan for this weekend off A MONTH AGO, she scheduled me. I talked to the store manager about it today though and she understands how important it is for me to be there for Theron. She's not super happy about it, but at least she is okay with me not being there and still having a job next week.

I'm a little upset that the Brewers keep losing. I'm sure that they'll be able to work themselves out of the slump at some point, but I'm really hoping that being back at home tomorrow helps. The schedule they've been on lately is pretty tough, so it's a little understandable.

I'll post more next week, but in the meantime, be sure to check out the fun links I have on my site. The comics are especially silly and enjoyable.

It is a really weird feeling to be home without Theron here after having him around for like five days. *sigh* Now to see how well I will sleep...

No comments: