NOW DEFUNCT :(

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Brewers

The game last night was amazing. Theron put me in charge of taking pictures, and needless to say there are a ton compared to last time. We also sat in a better spot (you know, one where we could actually see the field?). We did more touristy things this time then we did before - pictures of the stadium, the statues, all the home boys. Although, I'm sure Theron was a little irked to see how many of those pictures were of Ryan Braun stretching...

Oh, and I guess winning helped too.

Two of the guys from Brew Crew Ball came out - Steve and Jeff, who actually runs the blog. It was fun to feel a little more connected to the guys as my baseball knowledge is getting better.

And I felt like Theron's dad and I got along without as much awkwardness as there usually seems to be when we're together. I'm sure it'll get better the more that we spend time together, and the more I know about sports. I swear, sometimes it's like their speaking a completely different language, where I only know the important phrases, like "Where is the bathroom?"

But it really was a pleasant evening, and I can't wait to do it again sometime.

Theron gave me his high school class ring yesterday. I don't know why, but for some reason it made me really happy. Even while I was scrubbing the service desk perfectly clean all morning, I was happy. It is really pretty and fits perfectly.

Oh, and a note to Phenylketuronics - the new and "improved" version of Big Red has Phenylalanine in it, so try and buy up the last real packs while you can.

No comments: