NOW DEFUNCT :(

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I just need to vent

So work has been a total mess lately. It has nothing to do with carts or my employees being dumb or anything, but our HR person apparently isn't being able to keep a schedule straight.

She got this brilliant idea to print off a copy of the weekly schedule and have it up at the service desk. However, that one has been wrong pretty much all weekend... and so has the one in the back. But the daily one supposedly has who needs to be there right on. Today, for example, I'm on the schedule for the week (well, both of them) for the garden shop from 12-7. I've never worked back there, but okay, fine, I'll struggle through it I guess. Terry will be there to show me for a bit at the least. BUT on the daily schedule, I was supposed to be at the service desk from 8-230, with Nando there from 2-10. Originally though, Nando was working 8-4, with Latanya working 4-10.

I'm so confused right now, it's not even funny. Bob's pissed off majorly too. Like really, we can't call people once we change their schedules? Or we can't keep the schedule the same? What the fuck?

If they can't figure out how to take care of a schedule right, I'm just gonna find another job. I am so tired of this.

2 comments:

Theron Schultz said...

I'm sorry. :(

Kirsten Schultz said...

It's not your fault.

Needless to say, I had a pretty shitty day though.