NOW DEFUNCT :(

Sunday, November 9, 2008

That's So Gay

I was checking facebook a few minutes ago and it got my blood a-boiling!

I am friends with someone who used to work at Kmart with me, but I really just dislike her in almost every way. Honestly, she was a terrible worker. Since then, she posted incorrect information about Barack Obama's heritage and then blasted me and another person for politely correcting her mistakes.

Anyhow, someone had commented on her status and they got into a little conversation. The friend was sad that my "friend" couldn't stay at school longer after the play and referenced it was being "gay."

Here's a video
explaining how I feel if you're tired of me ranting (I love the Wanda one).

If you think something is bad or stupid, say it's bad or stupid. There are at least half a dozen other adjectives you can use to describe something.

I could say that something is SO Kayla or teenage girl who doesn't do anything, but that would be rude right? How much ruder would it be if I said "that's so crime victim?"

So, seriously, please find a word that ACTUALLY describes your situation/problem/whatever. I'm pretty sure an oppressed group is not what you want to talk about.

Kthxbai.

Oh, and in case you have a fever, here's two videos as your prescription.

No comments: