NOW DEFUNCT :(

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Late Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had an alright day.

I have to work at 5:45 this morning... if you're mean enough to shop at Kmart at 6 in the morning today, you sincerely suck. Basically, I'm trying to keep myself awake long enough to finish my energy drink and get out the door this morning.

Fun fact: name your kid after something that you and your sweetheart have bonded over. Yes, Theron, that means that someday when we have a boy, we can name him Tuvok (or a girl, Seven). I like how Pete says no one knows the real reason behind the name... kinda weird, but he married into the Simpson family, so what do I expect right?

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their Black Friday... and that you're sane enough to NOT go parading around stores filled with way more people than the fire safety limit okays.

1 comment:

Theron Schultz said...

Name a girl Antimony. Name a boy Xenon.