NOW DEFUNCT :(

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ryan Braun - The Saga Continues

So I was pretty disappointed in Brauny during the Home Run Derby, where he definitely paled in comparison to Josh Hamilton. Even Braun's performance during the All-Star Game that he worked so hard to get into was lackluster. Granted, I was paying a little more attention to Theron, since it was his birthday, but still. I've been mad at him for a while now.

He missed a fan chat that he was scheduled for on the Brewers website. In looking just now - mostly out of boredom - to see if he had ever rescheduled it, I come to find that he did and it had already taken place quite a while ago. I would've thought that the Brewers would've emailed everyone on their mailing list about that, since they were so keen on doing so the first time around, but either I missed it or they didn't really care too much about many people showing up.

Anyways, I thought that I'd post the link up here in case anyone else wants to know what music he listens to, what other sports he likes/has played, or other bubble gum questions. Although, I must say, as a former West Coastian/North Westerner myself, I really miss In-N-Out burgers... Mmmm...

No comments: