NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Plans

Well, that time of year is here again... my birthday.

Last year, I got one of the best presents ever in the form of an ever-lasting friendship that I'll treasure forever.

This year, I have someone extremely special to share it with. And for the first time, I have no clue what I really want to do.

Theron and I are going to the Brewers game tomorrow night. I'm really excited. But on top of that, I won tickets to the Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) Championship game between the Baltimore Blasts and the Monterrey (Mexico) La Raza.I guess it was a random drawing, but how lucky that I won for the championship tickets on my birthday!

So, it's not like I don't have anything fun going on this weekend, but more like I don't know what else to do to occupy my time. All I hope is that it doesn't rain all weekend. It doesn't really matter, since the games are both in closed/coverable stadiums, but I like the sun more than the rain.

I'm not working for a while which is both nice and sucks. I need the time off, especially with the summer rush already starting. But it's gonna suck to not have the money. Oh well, I will make due.

Well, I'll see everyone on the flip side of 20. Peace out.

1 comment:

Theron Schultz said...

I can't wait until the Race-Blasts game.