NOW DEFUNCT :(

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random News Anyone?

Sorry for my long absence again. It's becoming apparent that I won't really be blogging on a regular basis until after finals, so the first part of May or so.

Kurt Cobain has been dead for 15 years now. It's hard to imagine that someone who was gone before my sixth birthday would have such an impact in my life. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but I'm not entirely convinced that his death was a suicide. On my to-do list once I return to visit my family and friends in the Northwest? Visit and write on Kurt's bench.

If you are a House fan or fan of Kal Penn, you should now this. I won't explicitly say it, since there would be spoilers to the show, but if you want to read (and, again, spoilers!), click here.

Also, Obama wants to eliminate the conscience rule for physicians. This means better access to reproductive health care for women, but less of a choice for providers to refuse services. Some people aren't so happy.

No comments: