NOW DEFUNCT :(

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Stuck in Limbo

Why?
  1. As was previously mentioned, it's so cold that a cotton-candy-wielding Morgan Freeman isn't happy.
  2. My car wouldn't start this morning.
  3. I missed work today because of it.
  4. I was so frustrated I spent time playing shoot-em-up games and sleeping instead of doing laundry or anything else productive.
  5. My parents had to come jump-start said frozen car.
  6. I was on the computer all night playing games because people were otherwise occupied.
  7. I just realized I didn't take my vitamins the last two days.
  8. Once I got to watch some television, I found the satellite dish wasn't working right...
  9. And I don't know how to fix it...
  10. I don't get any channels...
  11. Except WTMJ...
  12. And I'm stuck watching Jay Leno.
  13. And then the TV went out again.
This. Sucks.

The only good part?
Hugh Laurie is on with his TV actor band :)

It's out again...
Awesome.

No comments: