NOW DEFUNCT :(

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

We've made it through another year! Wahoo!

In the spirit of giving, I leave you with my all-time favorite quotation from one of my favorite movies, IQ:

Catherine Boyd: You took Albert Einstein for a ride on that thing?
Ed Walters: Sure.
Catherine Boyd: Well don't ever do that again!
Ed Walters: Come on. He loved it. He went "Wahoo."
Catherine Boyd: Wahoo?
Ed Walters: When's the last time he said "Wahoo"?
Catherine Boyd: Well I'm sure I don't know.
Ed Walters: When's the last time you said Wahoo?
Catherine Boyd: Well I'm sure I don't know.


If you haven't seen it, go rent it. It really is Meg Ryan's best performance, not to mention Tim Robbins. Oh, and it contains a fun performance by our then little known, lovable OCD-germaphobic friend Tony Shalhoub.

Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: