NOW DEFUNCT :(

Monday, February 4, 2008

*sigh*

Last week was entirely too long, and thus my exhaustion on the last post. I am so happy that today marks the beginning of a new one, and hopefully a better one.

Saturday I spent some much needed quality time with Theron. I think we were both burned out and tired and needed a day or two away from reality. I won tickets to the Great Lakes Pet Expo. This huge Alaskan malamute licked my face like an ice cream cone and we got to see the cute swimming turtles. Other than that and the agility show, it was pretty boring. We went out to brunch (I suppose, since it was a lil too late for breakfast) and then I had to work... which meant, of course, that I was totally not doing what I was scheduled to do... Oh well, the rest of my weekend was good.

The Super Bowl went exactly how I pictured it. Giants upset undefeated Patriots, wipping smug, confident smile off of Brady's face and making life hell for Gisele Bündchen for at least a few days. This site has the 10 things that the Patriots can blame for losing the game... on their side anyway. I liked this comment - "I feel sorry for Gisele Bundchen. Now she'll have to put up with Tom's sulking tantrums for the next couple months." :)

I'm feeling much more upbeat now, and hopefully that'll hold for a while.

I have my driver's test soon... eek! Megan just got hers, so I'm sure I'll pass. Hehe.

No comments: