NOW DEFUNCT :(

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stewart/Colbert '08

Note: I've been working a lot. Don't feel neglected - I haven't even been returning phone calls to my friends. I got a second job working with my parents Mon-Wed, working at Kmart the other days of the week until school starts.

No, Jon and Stephen haven't thrown their hats into the Presidential race Since Stephen's failed attempt at running in South Carolina, I doubt that will happen for another 4 years at least. But, the duo have returned to late night... without their writers, due to the strike. I have to say, I love them both immensely, but Stephen, you are way better without writers than Jon. I don't know what it is, but you just have something that screams "Laugh!"

Mike is still here. My sister still wants to die and/or kill him. It got so bad the other night that I pretty much had my baseball bat on me at all times. I just didn't feel comfortable.

The Hot Topic in Brookfield Square is closing! But I got a lot of cute stuff for under 6 bucks, especially for there..

Theron's great grandma died. :( I am so sorry for Theron and their family, but very happy for her. He surprised me tonight by being in town and taking me out to dinner with his mom. After a week of not seeing him, it was a very welcomed night out. Since we were with his mom, we weren't quite as lovey as normal - which is always the case - but still, it was nice to see his smile and get a kiss or two. :) Our moms met tonight too, so that was nice to get out of the way. And school starts in about a week and a half, so I'll finally get Theron all to myself - mwahahahaha!

3 comments:

Theron Schultz said...

"I am so sorry for Theron and their family, but very happy for her."

Saying being alive and in my family's a bad thing? :)

Kirsten Schultz said...

No way silly Theron! I like it :)

Adam said...

Testing testing one two three? You still alive over there or am I the "friends" in your "I haven't even been returning phone calls to my friends" or is this your subtle way of saying "Hey, dude, quit calling me?"

I'd prefer something a bit less subtle, if it is! :-P.

Hope everything is okay with you, and extend my condolences to Theron.