NOW DEFUNCT :(

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Okay, Okay

Yeah, told ya I'd be working a lot. Sorry it's taken me a while.

Told Susan that I'd rather be at the service desk than in domestics. She was super happy because I'm nice enough to the customers that I can really excel up there. Had an Afghani guy hit on my today... It was the same one, this time accompanied by his friend, who had been a total ass to me last night. The customer behind him said last night said that he was afraid the guy was going to jump the counter and kick my ass... hehe

I'm so excited! Theron comes back from his house tomorrow for school. Knowing how he rolls, I probably won't see him until Monday, but at least he'll be around-ish. And now neither of us have super early classes, so that will be nice.

School starts on Monday. I'm super excited. I got my books and all except one of Theron's, simply because it wasn't in yet. At least the government is good for something X-P

I totally overhauled my room last night and organized it quite a bit. Now I just have to work on organizing my closet and I'll be all set. I work 8-4 tomorrow at the service desk. I'm gonna try to get some totes and organize my closet.

Anyhow, I gotta run.

No comments: