NOW DEFUNCT :(

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

License

So I got my license today finally. The test was pretty easy. I took Nando's advice this time and took it in Watertown, which is such a nice little town. My actual license will show up via mail within a week or so. So I'm excited.

Oh! And I'm moving into the dorms next semester. And looking for a car.

I wish life was like the bubble wrap commercial gracing my television screen at present.

Friday is casual day at Kmart - anyone have ideas? I might just wear me clothes, but I don't know... outfit ideas would be appreciated.

In arthritis news, my knees hurt like crap this morning, which made work fun. My hands aren't happy either - very dry skin and lots of rash lately.

I have a test on Christianity tomorrow, along with a counselor meeting around 8am.

If no one has checked out the quotation marks blog, I highly suggest you do so - funny stuff!

Ciao!

No comments: